- 1 Disguises
- 2 Special Encounters
- 3 Rank G
- 4 Rank F
- 5 Rank E
- 6 Rank D
- 7 Rank C
- 8 Rank B
- 9 Rank A
- 10 Rank S
- 11 Rank SS
- 12 Rank SSS
- 13 Mad Dog Battle
- 14 Trivia
- 15 Gallery
Majima Everywhere (どこでも真島, "doko demo Majima") is an added feature available in Yakuza Kiwami, wherein Goro Majima attacks Kazuma Kiryu in a large variety of ways. The intent is to make Kiryu stronger (as well as Majima himself, by extension), and is the main way that Kiryu is able to re-learn all of the Dragon Style abilities after spending ten years in prison.
Majima has a variety of different personas that he takes on during the events of Kiwami, including:
- Kiryu receives a phone call from Nishida, who says that Majima is in front of Millennium Tower, warning Kiryu not to bring any weapons with him. When Kiryu next passes by Millennium Tower, he is stopped and patted down by Officer Majima.
- If Kiryu does not have a weapon on him when Majima frisks him, he expresses his disappointment and leaves Kiryu alone. If Kiryu does have a weapon on him, a fight ensues.
- After Officer Majima is defeated, he begins to patrol the streets.
- Main article: Goromi
- Kiryu receives a phone call from Nishida who says that something terrible happened to Majima, telling Kiryu to head over to Senryo Avenue. When Kiryu arrives, he spots Majima, apparently now a zombie, shambling down an alleyway. Majima attempts to bite Kiryu as soon as he notices him, but Kiryu manages to knock him down. Kiryu receives another call from Nishida who warns him that the entire Majima Family has been infected - including himself - and have turned into zombies.
- A fight ensues between Zombie Majima and Kiryu. After defeating him, Kiryu runs into the infected Majima Family and fights them off as they flood the streets. Upon reaching Taihei Boulevard East, Kiryu encounters Zombie Majima again, and after defeating him a second time, receives yet another call from Nishida, who congratulates him on taking down all the zombies. Majima reveals to Kiryu that the entire production had simply been a scheme to get Kiryu to fight seriously, and that there are no real zombies at all.
- After the event, Zombie Majima begins to wander the streets.
- If Kiryu walks in front of Bantam, a worker out front will invite him to have a drink. At first, Kiryu refuses, but after the continuous insistence of the barker, Kiryu will accept on the condition that, if the drink isn't as good as he says, he will leave. After taking a seat, he notices that the bartender is, in fact, Majima, and Kiryu attempts to leave. Majima tells him to stay put and offers him a bunch of drinks, aptly named after Majima, in one way or another. After two drinks, Majima will charge Kiryu for 560,000 yen. Kiryu can then either pay him and leave intact, or fight him.
Everyone's Idol Goro
After reaching the end of B rank, Nishida will call Kiryu, telling him to go to Deborah as Majima is waiting for him. Upon arriving and entering the club proper, Kiryu finds Majima breakdancing to the tune of 24-hour Cinderella, amassing a large crowd around him. Majima then challenges Kiryu to a Breaker Battle using his signature Breaker fighting style. Upon defeating Majima, he will congratulate Kiryu and Kiryu will progress to A rank.
After this fight, Everyone's Idol Goro can be occasionally found wandering the streets to harass Kiryu.
Taxi Driver Majima
- After getting to the S rank and traveling in taxis a certain number of times, Kiryu gets into the taxi on Shichifuku Street West. Regardless of what destination he requests, there will be a close-up of Majima as the driver, before he drives Kiryu to the Fishing Pier. At the pier, Majima says that Kiryu has no choice but to fight him, otherwise he will have to walk back to Kamurocho. Kiryu relents, and the pair have another fight. As promised, after the brawl, Majima drives Kiryu back to Kamurocho free of charge.
— Individual Match Info
"A mysterious man wearing a mask depicting a one-eyed Hannya. Although his fighting style is odd and distinctive, he himself is usually very calm and rarely speaks. According to those who have heard him muttering to himself in the waiting room, the man apparently speaks in a Kansai dialect."
- Hannya-Man, also known as Mysterious Man in Black, is Majima dressed in a suit and wearing a Hannya mask. Nishida calls Kiryu about a man with a terrifying face who wanders West Park and sucks the soul out of unsuspecting victims. As opposed to his other incarnations, Majima remains completely in character even after Kiryu defeats him. Strangely enough, Majima wears his eyepatch over the mask instead of under it.
He can also be fought in the coliseum after receiving an email from Nishida.
Majima may be encountered at the following locations:
- The streets of Kamurocho - either walking down the streets, barging into street fights, hiding behind corners, under manholes, on rooftops, or hiding in objects such as giant traffic cones, trashcans, and car trunks.
- Vincent - where he will challenge Kiryu to a game of darts and pool.
- Smile Burger - after Kiryu orders anything from the menu.
- Poppo, Tenkaichi Street - after Kiryu buys a bento box.
- M Store, Shichifuku Street West - after Kiryu inspects the magazine rack.
- Mach Bowl - where he will force Kiryu to go bowling with him.
- Bantam - where he will attempt to con Kiryu as a bartender.
- Beam - after Kiryu requests Passionate Manly Bathhouse Battle!
- Yoshida Batting Center - where he will jump Kiryu after he finishes a session.
- Deborah - where he will challenge Kiryu to a fight after talking to him.
- Shoten - where he will challenge Kiryu to a special game of shogi.
- Club SEGA, Nakamichi Street - where he will challenge Kiryu in MesuKing.
- Club SEGA, Theater Square - while Kiryu uses the photo booth.
- Pocket Circuit Stadium - where he will challenge Kiryu to a race.
- In an alley way on Park Alley.
- In West Park, near the entrance.
Majima begins to roam the streets and will chase Kiryu if he spots him. If he catches up, Kiryu will be forced to fight. If Majima is defeated once by Chapter 4 or onwards, Kiryu will be able to encounter Officer Majima. Defeating him will elevate Majima Everywhere to the next rank.
Majima will continue to roam the streets and if Kiryu successfully defeats him three times they will be able to encounter Goromi. After he is defeated, Majima will later hide inside a giant traffic cone. Finding and defeating him in battle will bring Majima Everywhere to the next rank.
Majima will begin to hide around town, appear in buildings, and force his way into street fights. After Kiryu encounters and defeats him five times, there will be an event at Asia where Breaker Majima will attack Kiryu. Majima Everywhere will rank up upon defeating him there.
After defeating Majima five times in battles and/or mini-games, Kiryu can encounter Zombie Majima. After defeating him and completing the event, Majima Everywhere will rank up.
Upon defeating Majima four times in mini-games or battles, Majima will appear at the M Store on Shichifuku Street after Kiryu inspects the magazine rack there. If Chapter 4 isn't completed by this time, Majima Everywhere will no longer rank up until it is completed.
Mad Dog Battle
Under "Climax Battles" in the main menu, Mad Dog Battle allows the player to take on missions that concern Majima.
Mad Dog Battle 1
Mad Dog Battle 2
"Overcome Officer Majima within the time limit, but... if you attack a REAL patrol officer, you will lose!"
Using only Beast, the player must defeat Officer Majima without hitting the other hostile officers within three minutes. When Majima's health drops, the other officers begin to use Slugger and start sounding like Majima in order to confuse the player.
Mad Dog Battle 3
"Ma-Z-Ma: Dead Souls
Time... limit... of the End... BRAAAIIINS!"
Using Brawler, the player must fight through hordes of zombies while defeating Zombie Majima four times within six minutes.
Mad Dog Battle 4
"Overcome the mysterious Hannya-Man within the time limit!"
Within three minutes and thirty seconds, the player must defeat three Hannya-Men. When only a quarter is left of the first Hannya-Man's health-bar, another Hannya-Man will enter the fight and a third one after the second one's health drops.
Mad Dog Battle 5
"Survive Majima Everywhere in the ultimate Majimarathon!"
Within three minutes, the player must defeat Zombie Majima, Officer Majima, Everyone's Idol Goro, and Goromi in that order.
- In Japanese, the letter Z is pronounced as ji. So "Ma-Z-Ma" would be pronounced the same as Majima.
- Despite the fact that "Officer Majima" is searching Kiryu for illegal weapons, Majima himself is openly carrying a handgun as part of his police disguise.
- The name of the DVD that triggers the Majima encounter in Beam, Passionate Manly Bathhouse Battle!, is most likely a reference to a scene in Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin!.