Shinseicho is a district of Osaka, based on the real-life Shinsekai district. It only appears in Yakuza 2.
Kazuma Kiryu and Kaoru Sayama come to Shinseicho during Chapter 11 to seek answers about the Jingweon Massacre. The district also plays host to a number of missions.
- Keima Shoji club.
- M Store Shinseicho
- Parisian Street, a covered shopping arcade inspired by the French capital.
- Tsutenkaku Tower, a large tower with an observation deck that offers a 360° view of Osaka.
- Yotteya, an eatery offering virtually every edible part of the cow.
- Yotsuba Acupuncture
- Zuboraya Shinseicho branch, a restaurant serving globefish dishes.
Zuboraya restaurant and Tsutenkaku tower in background
Parisian Street shopping arcade
Tsutenkaku Tower Observation Deck
Fighting thugs in the tower car park
- This district was cut from Yakuza Kiwami 2, and its various story and substory elements were instead either integrated into Sotenbori and Kamurocho, or just cut completely.
- Additionally, Yotsuba Acupuncture and Keima Shoji club now appear in Sotenbori. The other locations were cut from the game.
- Tsutenkaku Tower and Zuboraya are real-life landmarks in Shinsekai.