The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Keima Shoji club.
- M Store Shinseicho
- Parisian Street, a covered shopping arcade inspired by the French capital.
- Tsutenkaku Tower, a large tower with an observation deck that offers a 360° view of Osaka.
- Yotteya, an eatery offering virtually every edible part of the cow.
- Yotsuba Acupuncture
- Zuboraya Shinseicho branch, a restaurant serving globefish dishes.
- This district was cut from Yakuza Kiwami 2, and its various story and substory elements were instead either integrated into Sotenbori and Kamurocho, or just cut completely.
- Additionally, Yotsuba Acupuncture and Keima Shoji club now appear in Sotenbori. The other locations were cut from the game.
- Tsutenkaku Tower and Zuboraya are real-life landmarks in Shinsekai.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.