The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tsukimino has a number of notable locations including:
- Sapporo TV Tower
- Main Street Public Park. At the time Yakuza 5 is set, the snow festival is in full swing and there are a number of gigantic snow sculptures on display.
- Ramen village, a narrow alley of ramen restaurants leading to a backlot in which IF8 can be played.
- North Little Street, a lengthy covered shopping area.
- Polaris, an abandoned, run-down bar.
- Café Alps Tsukimino
- CURRY SHOP S
- Gindaco Highball Sakaba
- Gyoza no Ohsho
- Izakaya Hanako Tsukimino
- Matsuo Jingisukan, a restaurant specializing in lamb dishes.
- Sushi Zanmai Tsukimino
Entertainment and NightlifeEdit
- Inner Fighter 8.
- Karaokekan Tsukimino
- Northern Lanes, a bowling alley.
- Rose Hip hostess club.
- Tsukimino Guide, a nightlife information bureau.
- This area can only be visited by Taiga Saejima.
- There are a number of actual Sapporo restaurants here; the interiors of these are made up of photographs made into background sprites.
- Sapporo TV Tower is a real-life landmark.
- The Nikka Whisky advertisement is a real landmark in Sapporo. Its significance was such that the developers decided to include it despite the fact that Nikka is owned by Asahi Group Holdings, main rivals of the then tie-in drinks brand of the game Suntory.
- Like Downtown Ryukyu, this area features moving cars along streets that the player can cross, but here the player is restricted to going across at pedestrian crossings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.